Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Landing at WSU

     Ending up at Wright State was a lengthy process for me due to the fact I attended another college first. Graduating high school the only thoughts in my head were about trying to save money. Life is a little rough right now no one can co-sign a loan, and I just didn’t feel that you got what you pay for out of a college experience. So I attended Columbus State Community College for only about half of the first quarter before I realized it was not the place for me. Panicking now because I was already a quarter behind it was time to make a decision on which school to attend. I heard nothing but great reviews from all the colleges my friends attended including Wright State. Immediately it seemed like a pretty instant connection because of how tight knit the community was, it really was enjoyable. It has the atmosphere of a large college but in the end, a lot of people know each other which is way better then never knowing most of the people who attend with you. So I planned my visit and the next thing I know here I was going about my tour, passing through the woods getting a personal tour from my good friend Zach. Shortly there after I sent In my application to Wright State and Ohio University, however Wright was much more responsive and direct than OU. I received my Wright State acceptance first due to how cooperative and helpful the staff was, and at that point it was determined that It would be a great school to attend. Ever since my start here at the beginning of last quarter it has been a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment